Welcome To My Blog :)
Follow jumm , nteyy sayaa follow balek :) Kalau dah follow pm okayy ;)

♥ about me ♥





Hye and hye dear stalkers and friend ,
welcome to my Official Beloggie Melunie :) Hheee .
Hope youu enjoyy with all my story i posted here .
From now on , this beloggie will be my personal diary :)
Typing is more faster than writing , isn't that right guys ?

Okayy , let me introduce myself ,
I've grown as a peasant and i'm a muslim :)
Allah is my lord :)
Im just a regular girl from a small planet called , Earth :)
I love floras :)
And you can call me Asma :)
Onlyy the person i've known , can discover my full name .
Any questions ? Just text me kay :)

I will be nice to youu , if you are nice to me .
But if youu hurt me , Allah will protect me :)

If youu want to be friends with me , just tell me , and i will treat youu as my friend more than other people do :)
I love the person who loves me :)
If youu hate me , just tell me then i will block youu from all my activities :)

To the person who hates me ::
Ape kau nak bukak beloggie aku ? kau tk suke akuu , finee , ade aku kesah .
Just get out from my blog and dont come back :)
Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. woahh !! akak comel . cantik lens dia . i've follow you. follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers
Copyright is Reserved by Eicha Iysha©